1. Q: How do I locate my driver, vehicle or pick-up point?|
A: On confirmation of your booking you will receive a voucher, specifying all the details, a name and number for our local representative within your selected destination will be printed on the Transfer Voucher.
2. Q: I cannot find my driver, vehicle or pick-up point on arrival?
A: Please contact the local number or emergency number as specified on the voucher, this is the number for our local representative who will help you.
3. Q: Will the transfer be direct or stop en-route.
A: Depending on the transfer booked, shuttle and shared transfers will pick-up and drop off people en-route, private transfers provide a direct door to door service.
4. Q: My flight is delayed what do I do?
A: Our local representative monitors all incoming flights and will wait for you if your flight is delayed.
5. Q: May I bring luggage for 10 months, although I’m just staying for a week?
A: Bringing any oversized luggage may incur a local charge, please add a note on the special request section on our booking page ensuring that we are aware of the extra luggage.
6. Q: I want to cancel my booking, how do I cancel?
A: You may cancel your booking at any time using our on-line service under the "AMENDMENTS" link or request cancellation via e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that a request for cancellation will only be accepted by email, should the Lead Passenger request the cancellation
The following cancellation policy applies. Inside 14 days of the departure date 100% cancellation fees - no monies will be refunded. 15 - 60 days prior to the departure date 25% of the cost of the booking will be charged. Outside of 60 days of departure a 10% administration fee per booking will be charged.
7. Q: Can I amend details on my booking?
A: You can use our online AMENDMENTS section and change most details on your booking. If unsure please contact us at email@example.com
8. Q: I am travelling to a private property and not to a hotel or apartment, can you help?
A: We cater for the majority of places within the specified resort/city; there are exceptions in Turkey, certain areas in the US, Canary Islands and Majorca. No shuttles are available to private addresses. Please contact us at admin@a2btransfers to confirm the address. If you don’t know the full address we can drop you off at the local tourist office.
9. Q: I decided to book a holiday at last minute and need a transfer?
A: Online bookings can normally be made before 48 hours of departure. If you email firstname.lastname@example.org, we can check availability with our agents and advise promptly.
10. Q: Is it safe to book online?
11. Q: Your web site makes provision for Return Transfers FROM the Airport TO the location and FROM the Location back TO the Airport.
How do I go about Booking a Return Transfer FROM the Location TO the Airport and FROM the Airport back TO the Location?
A: 2 separate bookings need to be made. First an outbound transfer needs to be booked, which means you will be transferred from your hotel or apartment to the airport. You will then need to book an inbound transfer which will be from the airport back to your hotel or apartment.
12. Q: I have a disability and require that my wheelchair be catered for, will this be possible?
A: Should you be able to travel without requiring assistance we will only be able to accommodate a foldable wheelchair. Bringing a wheelchair will require a private mode of transportation as a shared transfer cannot accommodate this request. Please add a note on the special request section on our booking page ensuring that we are aware of the wheelchair and confirming it is foldable.
13. Q: How do I View and Reprint a Clients transfer voucher/invoice on line? (Only applies to Travel Agents with an A2BTransfers account.)
A: The Voucher can be viewed and Re-printed by logging into the Administration Tool and entering the a2b Booking Reference Number. Select the V next to the Booking and the Voucher will be displayed on the screen and can be printed. Select the I next to the Booking and the Invoice will be displayed on the screen and can be printed.
14. Q: How do I amend a Booking On Line?
A: Log onto the Amendments Tool to amend any of the following details on the Booking:
* Flight Dates, Flight Numbers, Flight Times
* Airline Codes
* Hotel Name/Details
* Lead Passenger Name
* Number of Pax - Increase or Decrease
15. Q: What do I do if the wrong Resort has been Booked?
A: This cannot be amended. You will need to log onto the Amendment Tool and cancel the Booking and then Re-Book the Transfer to the correct Resort.
16. Q: Why can I not Log Into the Amendment Tool to amend bookings on line?
A: This can be due to 3 possible reasons:
* You have left a space before or after the a2b reference number entered.
* You have entered your own email address instead of the Agency email address that was nominated at the time your Agency Account was set up.
* You have left the hyphen out of the a2b reference number.
Why does the Web Site not allow me to amend a Booking On Line?
A: A booking cannot be amended On Line if the Travel Date is within 48 hours of trying to Amend the Booking. You must email email@example.com to see if you may still amend this Booking.
18. Q: Why would a Booking be cancelled by A2BTransfers where I have not requested this?
A: A Booking will be cancelled due to any one of the following reasons:
* The wrong Resort was Booked and the Supplier cannot confirm the transfer as a result of this.
* A Shuttle was Booked for a Transfer to a Private Address or Villa. Only Taxi transfers can be booked to Private Adresses or Villas.
* No Flight or Hotel details have been provided on the Booking Form and the Travel Agent cannot assist A2BTansfers in getting this information before Travel Date.
19. Q: How can I assist a client with getting their Pick Up time if they cannot get through to the Supplier in Resort to get this?
A: Log onto www.a2btransfers.com and select the Pick Up icon at the Bottom of our Home Page.
Travel Agents - Enter the clients Reference number and your nominated Agency email address. The Pick Up time will be displayed.
Direct Clients - Enter your booking Reference number and the email address you used when you made the booking. The Pick Up time will be displayed.
20. Q: Why is the Pick Up time not available on your Web Site as the client travels in 6 days?
A: Pick Up times are only available from the Supplier in Resort 24-48 hours before the departure transfer date, no sooner than that.
21. Q: What happens if I everything doesnt go according to plan?
A: If you encounter any problems with your transfer, please use the contact numbers on your booking voucher to inform the Supplier in resort (while you are still in resort) or email A2Btransfers at firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we can sort it out for you immediately. Please always retain receipts if you incur any expenses.
If you have any further issues with your transfers upon return, please send it to us in writing via email only email@example.com. Complaints must be received within 28 days of your return date as per your booking. Complaints received after 28 days will not be accepted.